- HDMI-CEC to telnet, serial and USB bridge
- HDMI-CEC and DDC acquisition, display and decoding from web interface (k1-100 only)
- Command line and HTTP-JSON APIs
- Compatible with all HDMI-CEC messages of HDMI v1.3a
- Audio/Video signal is not modified: independent from any video resolutions and audio formats
- DHCP compliant
- Power supply through mini-usb port
- 2 HDMI connectors to support any HDMI topology (does not require a free port)
- Wall-mount accessory
- Connectors and ports: 2x HDMI, 1x RS232 DB9, 1x Ethernet port (RJ-45) and 1x mini USB port (communication and power supply)
- 3 LEDs status (CEC data, IP, Power)
- 1 reset button
- Power consumption (approx.): 0.75 W
- Dimensions (approx.): H x W x L 30 x 67 x 125 mm (1.18 x 2.64 x 4.92 in)
- Weight (approx.): 125g (0.28 lb)
- Color (approx.): red
- Model no: k1-100
Need more info ?
We seriously doubt you'll need any help operating kwikwai.
Nevertheless, we've centralized all available documentation (installation, usage, firmware upgrade, etc) in WiKwikwai, our support wiki, which also describes both APIs.
the first side
the other very valuable side
We usually test kwikwai's web interface with with Safari 5, Firefox 3.6 and Chrome 6 on Mac OS X 10.6, Windows XP and 7.
It should work with any modern, well behaved, standards-compliant browser (Opera, etc).
We do try it also with Internet Explorer 7 and 8, but it's sometimes trickier. And obviously we do not support IE6 at all.